Central School in Grand Rapids

  • March 12, 2015

Interior of the Central School in downtown Grand Rapids. Built in 1895, the three story building served as an elementary school from 1895 to 1972. A community effort restored the building in 1984 and it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Photo courtesy of the Minnesota Historical Society (MI8.9 GR5.2 p4)

%d bloggers like this: